Wednesday, July 29, 2026

BIBLE STUDY ON THIS BOOK: BREAKING CHAINS OF DARKNESS - SETTING CAPTIVES FREE


 

Are you interested in Spiritual DELIVERANCE for yourself or others needing help?

 

I’ve been listening to a ZOOM call from Apostle Philip Peters for the past several weeks, where we’re reading and discussing the book PIGS IN THE PARLOR. We’re nearly at the end of the book and will be starting on a new ZOOM call on:

 

Thursday, August 13th, 6:30 p.m. PST.

 

Txt Apostle Philip Peters at 1-702-767-2059 for the link.

 

The new Bible study will be on casting out demons from the book BREAKING CHAINS OF DARKNESS: Setting the Captives Free by Dr. James Fent. We’ll be reading it together and having open discussion on what we read.

 

If this spiritual subject is something you’d like to know more about, you can get the book at https://www.lulu.com. Go to the bookstore there, and it’s about $20 plus $6 shipping. Mine came in 8 days. I’m really excited about the opportunity to learn more about how our spiritual enemies operate and how to cast them out effectively. I hope you will join us.

 

Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment